|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Model Number:||GSB SM049|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500packs|
|Packaging Details:||100 sheets per pack, A4 size 20 packs per carton; A3 size 10 packs per carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||250000packs per month|
|Paper Type:||Heat Transfer Paper||Printing Side:||One Side Printting|
|Ink Support:||Sublimation Ink||Supported Printer:||Epson/Lenovo Ect Inkjet Printer|
|Transfer Temprature:||180℃ - 210 ℃||Transfer Time:||25-35seconds|
A3 Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper,
100gsm Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper
|Place of Origin||China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name||Mandik / OEM|
|Size:||A4 /A3 *100 sheets|
|Ink support||Sublimation ink|
|Samples Time:||3-5 days|
(100sheet/pack, A4=20 pack/carton ; A3=10 pack/carton)
|G.W.||Around 18kgs per carton|
3.OEM package is welcome.
Available Sheet size
and Roll size
60/42/36/24 inches width, 1 inch = 2.54 cm
1. Before transferring, leave the printed image to dry for approx.5 minutes, cut out the motif without
leaving a margin around the edges. Straight after peel off the transfer film from the paper back.
2. Left paper should store in its original packaging in a cool & dry place, avoid the high temperature
1. Preheat the iron to the highest setting, recommended ironing temperature around 180°C (not add
water). Also can use the heat press machine to transfer, set the heat press machine at 180°C, for
25--30 seconds using high pressure.
2. Suggest use the smooth/flat, inelasticity surface as the work table for transfer ( such as wood desk),
Better not use the Household ironing board.
3. Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth. Then place the transfer paper onto it
with the printed image facing downwards. Do not use the steam function. Make sure that the
heat is evenly transferred over the entire area.
4. If it’s A4 size pattern, need iron around 30 seconds, is smaller just need reduce the iron time
5. At least cool the film for 10 seconds after ironed process , then tear off the back paper starting at
the corner. This kind of paper can both cold peel or hot peel.
1. As you finish the heat transfer, please let the cotton dry for 24 hours before you washing it.
2. Can use below 65°C warm water washing clothes, Use a mild detergent ,always wash garments
inside out. Do not tumble-dry, Iron only on the reverse side.
1.What is sublimation paper ?
Sublimation paper is used in the dye- sublimation printing process for applying images to specially coated ceramics, metals or polyester. When heated, the ink converts from a solid into a gas, skipping the liquid phase.
2.What is the difference between heat transfer paper and sublimation paper.
Heat transfer paper work on fabric made from cotton with> 80%, like cotton T shirt
3.Can sublimation paper use on pure cotton fabric?
No, can not use on the 100% pure cotton textile
4.What kind of print i can use to printer with sublimation paper?
1) Printhead is to be based on piezo printhead, which is adopter Epson, Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh etc.
2) Printer can support pigment or sublimation ink
Contact Person: Annmyho