|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500|
|Packaging Details:||100 sheets per pack,neutral package|
|Delivery Time:||around 15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||4000 Tons Per Year|
|Packing:||100 Sheets Per Pack||Thickness:||125 Mic|
110x160mm Thermal Lamination Film,
125mic Thermal Lamination Film,
Pouches Thermal Lamination Film
Laminating Pouches 125mic 110x160mm Thermal Lamination Film
|Description:||Laminating film, Laminating pouches, Plastic film , gelatin filters|
|Spec.:||6" ( 110 x 160mm)|
|Quantity :||100sheets / pack|
|Applied :||Pictures, ID cards, licenses, passport, name card, labels, drawing, manual and so on.|
|Features:||With a moisture-proof, waterproof, anti fading, anti alteration, for long term preservation|
|Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron) your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:|
|• Photos, id cards, point of sale information|
|• Maps, instructions, guides, place mats|
|• Menus, notices around the home, office and school|
|• Business cards, real estate information, price lists and much more.|
How To Laminate?
1. Put the documents or photo inside the pouch layer, power on the laminator,
setting a suitable temperature, and wait the ready light turn to green.
2. Green ready light on, and put close-end pouch into the entrance.
3. Starting laminating.
1. Put the picture or document into the middle of the laminating film,then put the non
-open side into the heat press machine evenly,please don't pull the film when is laminating.
2. After being finished,please wait 1 or 2 minutes when it cool down then use them.
3. Adjust the temperature of the machine: 50mic-110℃,60mic-120℃,70mic-140℃,
80mic-150℃,100 to 125mic-160℃.If the paper is thiner,lower the temperature 5-10℃,
if more thicker,increase temperature 5-10℃,special thickness,please according to the
4. Others: because of different brands and new or old degree of the machine,we suggest
to test several time first to adjust correct time.After being laminated,if curved or bubble,
that means the temperature is high than the standard,if not much transparent,such like
foggy,it is low temperature.
Contact Person: Annmyho